"What’s good for mother is likely good for baby; what’s harmful for mother is likely to be even more harmful for baby."
— Dr. William Sears, M.D. & Martha Sears, R.N.
You're ready to have a baby!
A healthy, vivacious, happy, beautiful baby. And you deserve to be healthy, vivacious, happy and beautiful yourself.
Let me ask you a question, do you know what truly nourishes and replenishes the body? Most likely you're confused just like everyone else. Should you eat Paleo, gluten-free, vegan, etc? Can I eat that? Is that bad for me and my baby? What superfoods should I be eating? How much weight should I gain and how can I take it off after pregnancy? Is there anything I need to do to make sure my baby is healthy? I don't want my baby to suffer from diabetes like the rest of my family, can it be prevented? How can I prevent my baby from getting too "big" so I have an easier time in labor? It goes on and on.
I get it....you have so many questions and the part that sucks is that your doctor doesn't have the time to teach you because they have other patients waiting. Shockingly, doctors get very little nutrition education in school so they may not be able to really advise you. So there you are left with having to do research and getting confused.
Here's the solution!
This class will give you easy to implement tools and information to:
Develop a lifetime of achievable healthy habits for your entire family.
Learn exactly what foods build a healthy baby including their brain, immune system and body. And how to keep your blood sugar levels nice and steady.
Learn how to nourish yourself so you’ll have an easier labor with less complications and recover faster postpartum.
Improve your mood, have less pregnancy complaints and more energy while keeping your blood sugar levels regulated.
Learn how to shop for quality, affordable foods. And learn how to read labels so you’re not wasting your money.
Learn how to prevent nutrition related diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease, respiratory problems & cancer.
Learn the tools so you can teach your kids how to make healthier choices for themselves in the future.
This class is NOT about success or failure, not about good or bad, and there is no shame, punishment, or judgment. It's simply about being around like-minded expecting parents, feeling better, feeding you and your baby the exact nutrients for optimal health and a healthier brain.
Yes....I have midwives and doctors who recommend this class to their clients.
BONUS! Meal plan and recipes included!
I teamed up with Lily Nichols, a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist , Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified LEAP Therapist and Certified Pilates Instructor, and she created a meal plan just for Wholistic Beginnings' family members that will help you succeed in having the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible. It all about making sure you're getting enough of the nutrients to sustain a healthy pregnancy and keep your blood sugar regulated. The best part is it's an $800 value. But you get it for the price of the class which is only $97!
- 8 healthy breakfast ideas
- 7 healthy lunch ideas
- 7 healthy dinner ideas
- 10 healthy snack ideas
- 10 healthy beverage ideas
- Healthy dessert recipes included when your sweet tooth calls!
Here's what some WB Family Members had to say about the class:
I'm so grateful!
I had no idea how much my baby could be effected by what I was putting in my body AS WELL as by what my husband puts into his body! "12 Days To A Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby & Beyond- Prenatal Nutrition 101" helped me to not only be more conscious of what I am consuming but broke it down to suggested amounts and types of foods to help me have the healthiest baby possible. It also helped me understand why certain foods are good and/or bad for my baby.
- Lindsey (2nd trimester)
Dear Moms to Be,
I cannot speak more highly about Wholistic Beginnings online course: 12 Days to a Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Baby and Beyond. It was incredibly educational, informative, and relevant to the questions that most pregnant women have. This class is a MUST for women who are currently pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant in the future!
- Yvonne, mother of Sully
Don't miss out especially if this is your first pregnancy!!
I joined Prenatal Nutrition 101 because I was overwhelmed by all of the information out there regarding what to eat during pregnancy and even more importantly what NOT to eat. I was also so confused by which supplements I should be taking and the proper amounts. Andrea does a great job at breaking it down into bite sized pieces.
- Pamela, mother of Evelyln
Click here to read all the testimonials.
Science is proving that maintaining a healthy lifestyle not only reduces the risks for diseases of the body including heart disease, obesity, cancer and diabetes. A healthy lifestyle will also improve brain function and prevent mental illness and neurodegenerative diseases. A healthy lifestyle that benefits body and brain is key to a healthy life and healthy aging. - Greer S Kirshenbaum PhD, Director and Brain Health Educator for Pregnancy, Birth and Infancy at Nurture Neuroscience
How does the class work?
OMG - this course is AMAZING!!! Love how easy breezy you are about all of the info - it makes information so much more palatable to preggos and new moms. "Baby Steps"... just perfect!! - CARON, mother of Nolan
The training is released in daily classes and consists of easy-to-follow videos, done-for-you wellness guides, resource lists, and there is a great discussion area where you can ask questions and interact with other like minded parents. Aaaaaaaaaaand…I'm there to answer your questions.
I get it, life is busy so you get to decide how deep you want to dive into this course. You can just watch the short daily video (between 3 - 10 minutes long) that I provide for you or you can take advantage of all the goodies and extra videos that come with it. Another bit of good news....You can revisit the class at anytime.
What you'll learn in 12 days:
You'll learn about Epigenetics and how your environment affects the development of your baby and their future. Learn why this matters.
What you eat and drink = your baby, literally.
Which supplements you should be taking. Don't forget this one...
What nutrients you need in order to truly nourish and replenish your's and your baby's body.
What protein sources are the healthiest for you and your baby.
What fats you should be eating for healthy brain development.
What carbohydrates you should be eating for healthy energy, digestion and optimal nutrition.
What sugars to avoid and why. And which sugars are a better choice.
Learn about the most important foods to have in your diet. I call them life giving foods because they are nutrient dense and help your body detoxify, heal and prevent disease. They turn genes on or off.
Learn about the importance of water and why your baby needs you to drink enough daily.
How Much Weight Should You Really Be Gaining?
Learn all about the microbiome and why it's so important to start your baby off with a healthy microbiome. I'll teach you how.
- Huge BONUS — I had a registered dietitian/nutritionist and certified diabetes educator put together a meal plan with: 8 breakfast ideas, 7 lunch ideas, 7 dinner ideas, 14 snack ideas, and 10 beverage ideas so you can create a healthy meal plan for yourself. It's all about keeping your blood sugar levels regulated and fueling your body with nutrients so you feel great. Recipe book is included to help you get started.
Each day also comes with one of my Wellness Guides, for example: the non-dairy source handout; the nutrient-rich food sources handout; the boost your immune system handout; the sample grocery list handout; the labels—how to make sense of them handout. And so much more!
Need to know more about the class or have questions? Click here!
Why this class is important for you and your baby...
- Pregnancy is when you set the foundation for lifelong health and longevity for your child. This stage is so important and so are the first 10 years of his or her life.
- What's the #1 wish every parent wants for their baby? Every mom and dad wants a HEALTHY baby. Period! And babies grow up to be children.
When I started my education I became so shocked and saddened about the health stats of our children. I literally cried because they are so alarming. I knew right then and there I had to help parents have healthy kids because thats what's most important, right?!
(The fantastic news is that most of these stats are totally avoidable.)
The unfortunate truth:
- 1 in 10 kids are being diagnosed with some sort of neurological disorder. (William Sears, M.D.)
- 18% of children 6 - 11 years of age are obese. (CDC) Obese adolescents often become obese adults, with increased risks for a wide variety of poor health outcomes, including diabetes, stroke, heart disease, arthritis, and certain cancers.
- 50% of Americans are overweight. 79 million people are considered pre-diabetic. Type 2 Diabetes, once only considered an adult disease, is now affecting our children. 15 years ago Type 2 Diabetes didn't exist in children.
- Diabetes now affects 1 in 400-500 kids. Approximately 15,000 children under the age of 20 in the US are diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes each year. And about 4000 are newly diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes every year. (Aviva Romm, M.D.)
- 5% - 10% of children have ADHD. (Dr Miles) That's about 6.4 million children.
- 4 out of 100 children have food allergies. (CDC) Allergies have increased by 18% amongst kids under 18 from 1997 - 2007.
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) think it is important for pregnant woman to avoid certain chemicals and toxins during pregnancy, especially during the early stages when the fetus is most susceptible. ACOG
- 1 in 50 kids are being diagnosed with autism. (CDC)
- 1 in 3 children are now overweight or obese.
- Asthma is now the most chronic disease affecting American kids. It leads to 15 million days of missed school per year. (Aviva Romm, M.D.)
- It's now normal for kids to have 8 - 10 colds a year and up to 20 rounds of antibiotics by the time they are 18. (Aviva Romm, M.D.)
The good news!
Your little one doesn't have to be a stat. Pregnancy is when you set the foundation for lifelong health and longevity for your child.
Here are some of our WB kids
Why is this class different?
Because I have learned from the best!
I'm so grateful because over the years, I've learned from many of the best health practitioners and doctors in the business. So... I've been able to create a fun, simple, yet highly educational class that will inspire you to make better choices in your everyday life. This class is packed with information. Everything you need to know is right here if you want a healthy pregnancy, healthy baby, and healthy family.
When you know better, you do better...it's really that simple.
Check out Meet Andrea to see my bio and educational background.
Originally $297 but our Special FALL price is $97.
Don't forget! You'll be getting the meal plan by Lily Nichols, RDN, CDE, CLT. $800 value for free! Recipes included.
If after 3 classes you're not satisfied I'll give you a full refund. But I know you will love it!
…Because you and your baby are worth it…
Just click on the Sign Me Up button, to get started.
Pregnancy is only 40 weeks!